Monday, February 9, 2015

Intro

Hi my name is Kyle Wiggins and I am a senior here at Washburn.  I recently changed my major to mass media with an emphasis on advertising.  I play basketball ball here and have been playing for all 4 years that I have been here.  Basketball is a huge part of my life so my blog will be about everything basketball.  I really enjoy hanging out with friends watching tv and netflix and of course playing basketball.  I look forward to to reading everyones post and learning more about everyones interest.

Photo by CJ Online
13060947

3 comments:

  1. I watched you guys play at home ta lot this season, you guys made a lot of big plays this season. Congrats on scoring over 1,000 points over your 4 years, very impressive keep doing your thing out there on court!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basketball has always been one of my favorite sports to watch because of how energetic the game is and how involved the crowd can get. Definitely enjoy a little bit of an insight to game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the finger role my man, I wish I could say I took the picture but very nice very nice my man!

    ReplyDelete